- Drama (all elements)
- Audition Preparation .
- Stage Performance and Acting Skills (suitable for stage and T.V )
- Exploring the art of Mime.
- Speech and Drama. Interview skills, Public Speaking
- Developing Effective Communication techniques.
- Building Confidence, Assertiviness and Self Esteem.
- Song (vocal training).
Our Dance Classes include:(Hip hop,Street Break dance, Swing,Jive & Musical Theatre)
We host Annual Show productions & Musicals in all our venues annually
We prepare students for Speech & Drama/Acting /Public Speaking Grade Examinations held annually also (which is optional).
Benefits of Drama
Drama promotes team-work (team-building games/working together as a cast)
- Increases self-esteem and confidence.
- Allows students to express themselves creatively
- Promotes understanding and empathy (by taking on the role of another character students get the opportunity to learn how to “walk in the shoes of someone else”)
- Problem solving and co-operation (students work together to develop ideas with one another, they must discuss and agree on outcomes for improvisations and team-work activities)
- Spatial awareness (students learn not to “block” each other on stage, they learn to create patterns and shapes with their bodies through dance and movement too)
- Reading and speaking; through the use of tongue twisters, script reading etc students practice reading and speaking. Students learn to emphasize certain words, phrases and how to project their voices properly.
- Relaxation and fun: drama gives students an outlet to express themselves freely, drama games are fun and allow students to play and relax.